Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How was Jet skis made
Transcript of How was Jet skis made
How has the invention of Jet Ski's changed over time? The person who invented jet ski's is Clayton Jacobson, by inventing the first stand-up Kawasaki jet ski. The invention of jet ski's was invented in 1973. Jet Ski's were invented to fill the beautiful peace and quiet of the seaside and the lakeside, as the motor vehicles that are driven by people. The invention of jet skis has change over time, by being a more powerful use of machinery, it became the use of watercraft a lot more popular, also it helps out with the transportation when your out on the water. Jet Ski's Who invented Jet Ski's