Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Texture and Harmony in Music
Transcript of Texture and Harmony in Music
thickness or density of the sound in music
the simplest texture, a single unaccompanied melody
melody with a harmonic accompaniment
when two or more melodies are played simultaneously. Polyphonic music can have additional harmony or not.
'Come on a-my House'
‘Dies Irae’ (13th century)
Texture Word Bank
REVIEW: Melody, Harmony, Texture
Can be thick or thin
It is the tune of a piece
Moves in steps,
skips, and leaps
Moves in a
Can be monophonic,
Consists of simultaneous
sounds or tones
What are they and why do they matter?