Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to the Captain Shreve Library Orientation
Transcript of Welcome to the Captain Shreve Library Orientation
Library Rules and Procedures
No food or drink in the library.
Use student door only.
Leave backpacks at door, but not purses.
You must have a pass from your teacher to
come to the library during class.
Check out the
Captain Shreve Library page
for more information.
Must show Captain Shreve ID
May only check-out 3 books for 2 weeks
Fines are 25cents per day
Printing is 10 cents per page
Color printing is 25 cents
Copies are 10 cents per page
Must complete acceptable use policy.
Computers are for school related work only.
Please do not change the settings on the computers
Save all of your work to Share 1
No gaming, chat rooms, or social media.
Librarians are Mrs. Williford and Mrs. Echols.
Ms. Williams is the library clerk.
Monday to Friday
7:45 to 4:15
Library is open at lunch!