Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Personal Project SPH 2014 - Next Chapter
Transcript of Personal Project SPH 2014 - Next Chapter
*Life long learner
*Personal and creative
*Approaches to Learning
*Student-directed inquiry (own time)
*Completed in the final year of the MYP
*Supervisor to provide guideline in planning, research and completion of PP
*Confirm legal ethical issues
*Assess the PP according to criteria
IBO Learner Profile
Brainstorming (Jun - Aug)
GO MAD - Go Make a Difference !
Apply knowledge from your discipline
understand your Global Context
share with community
A better learner
Open Minded Communicator
Collaboration with supervisor
open to critiques
Produce a report
C. Taking Action
Defining Goal (Aug - Sept)
Ten items of process Journal & appendixes
A final product/Outcome
A 1500-3500 word
Taking Action (Nov-Feb)
Progress Exhibition (30 Nov)
Finish Product (12 Feb)
Write the Report (Feb-15 Mar)
Final PP Exhibition (3 June*)
Reflecting the Process
* Remember that this is a student project
* Help to keep the children accountable
* Assist as directed by your children