Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ways of walking
Transcript of Ways of walking
To walk with
a lot of effort
A stumble or fall.
To walk with long
steps in a hasty way.
To drag your body
around by moving
your knees and hands
at the same time.
To get someone to run a race at a particular speed, for example by running with them