Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BRAND EQUITY MCDonald's case
Transcript of BRAND EQUITY MCDonald's case
4. Relationships: What about you and me?
PERFORMANCE | IMAGERY
JUDGEMENTS | FEELINGS
What about you?
Brando Sleiter, Marios Athanasiou & Alvaro Diez
1. Identify Who are you?
OBJECTIVE: to reach
- Intense, active LOYALTY:
* McDonalds operates in 122 countries
* Franchised restaurants
* Serving 68 million customers globally
* Established over 70 years
* Consumers link to McDonalds when they want eat something tasty, fast and clean .
* Covering broad amount of demands
* Logo with the yellow “M”
* Ronald the clown for kids
* Famous/ top of mind
* Tag lines such as I’m loving it
* Childhood memories
1. World's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.
Drive thru, Take away & Birthday parties...
- Widely spread and convenient locations, opening Hours
- Speed and accuracy of serving order
Accessible prices (M. Value Meal = £4.19)
User profiles- Aimed at everyone
- Purchase & usage situations:
*Own restaurants, 1200 in the UK ease of purchase
*Serving around 68 million customers daily in 122 countries/ situations
- Personality & values:
- History & experiences:
*Pleasant past experiences (families and friends)
*Long established, meeting point for young adults
*Fun, efficient, pervasive, and convenient
*Behavioral loyalty: This includes regular, repeat purchases.
*Consumers recognition- known all over the world- always a choice