Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BRAND EQUITY MCDonald's case
Transcript of BRAND EQUITY MCDonald's case
4. Relationships: What about you and me?
PERFORMANCE | IMAGERY
JUDGEMENTS | FEELINGS
What about you?
Brando Sleiter, Marios Athanasiou & Alvaro Diez
1. Identify Who are you?
OBJECTIVE: to reach
- Intense, active LOYALTY:
* McDonalds operates in 122 countries
* Franchised restaurants
* Serving 68 million customers globally
* Established over 70 years
* Consumers link to McDonalds when they want eat something tasty, fast and clean .
* Covering broad amount of demands
* Logo with the yellow “M”
* Ronald the clown for kids
* Famous/ top of mind
* Tag lines such as I’m loving it
* Childhood memories
1. World's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.
Drive thru, Take away & Birthday parties...
- Widely spread and convenient locations, opening Hours
- Speed and accuracy of serving order
Accessible prices (M. Value Meal = £4.19)
User profiles- Aimed at everyone
- Purchase & usage situations:
*Own restaurants, 1200 in the UK ease of purchase
*Serving around 68 million customers daily in 122 countries/ situations
- Personality & values:
- History & experiences:
*Pleasant past experiences (families and friends)
*Long established, meeting point for young adults
*Fun, efficient, pervasive, and convenient
*Behavioral loyalty: This includes regular, repeat purchases.
*Consumers recognition- known all over the world- always a choice