Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What's Happening - What's New!
Transcript of What's Happening - What's New!
State Law Trends
Collaboration between states and the FTC increases.
IRS: Third Time's a Charm?
Collection Recovery Solutions
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Mike Ginsberg, President & CEO
Increased cost and overbearing client requirements have created a barrier-to-entry for service providers and debt buyers in the U.S. ARM industry.
Consolidation and attrition are occurring among collection agencies, collection law firms, and debt buyers.
Debt-buying portfolios will continue to be difficult to acquire and service.
Larger Market Participants will grow even larger, while smaller market participants will continue to lose ground.
About the Presenter
President & CEO
State regulators will participate in CFPB examinations with increasing frequency.
ARM associations are feeling the impact of consolidation.
1) Debt Collection Improvement Act of 1986
2) American Jobs Act of 2004
3) FAST Act of 2015