Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CV Dorien Houben
Transcript of CV Dorien Houben
Job student during summer:
* 2010: Shop sales
* 2011 + 2012 + 2013:
Assistant at Power Tools Distribution ( ) at the department Procurement & Shipping
* April 2012-today: All Assistance Agency (promotional activities for Win for Life, Red Bull, etc..)
Who am I?
24 years old
Living in Genk
Studied Applied Economics in Leuven
I love to talk in following languages
Why choose me?
Interested? Contact me!
How to use this presentation?
1. Click on 'Full screen' in the bottom right corner
2. Navigate through the presentation by using your keyboard arrows or by clicking the arrow on the bottom of the presentation
2001 - 2007
High school Period
Have a nice day!
For more details please look into my cv in attachement
Latin-Math degree cum laude
*Organizational team in high school
* Master of Science
in Applied Economics
*Thesis: Market orientation
in OCMW's (14/20)
*Economic Spanish course
*Selected for "Management Skills Program"
*Scouts leader for 5 years
Motivating & People-loving
Active & Sporty
Entrepreneurial & eager to learn : management skills program, evening courses, HRD academy course
Organizational experience: Scouts, High school organizational team
* German course
* French Course
* Spanish course
* Professional Baking course
* "Basics for Trainers" (course by HRD Academy)
Totem Scouts: Spontaneous Monkey
Master of Science in Applied Economics
Cum laude (74%)