Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GO SCOOTERING
WHAT IS A SCOOTER?
WHERE AND WHY DID SCOOTER BORN
Where to practice scooter
PRINCIPAL SCOOTER BRANDS
BY AARON AND IGNACIO
PARTS OF A SCOOTER
scooter is an extreme sport which involves using scooters (also known as kick scooters) to perform freestyle tricks, in a similar manner to BMX freestyle.
bunny,180º, barspin, tailwhip, no hands, backflip, frontflip, flip, brifit, 360º
Another extreme sports
Ramps and grinding rails