Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New and Advanced Pharmaceutical Technologies and its Effects on the Dispensing of Medications
Transcript of New and Advanced Pharmaceutical Technologies and its Effects on the Dispensing of Medications
7,000 per year, 583 per month, 134 per week, 19 per day
and 0 per hour, minute and second.
(Institue of Medicine Report) Medication errors harm at least 1.5 million
people each year. (National Academy of Sciences) Extra medical costs of treating drug related injuries
amount to $3.5 billion a year, in hospitals alone.
(National Academy of Sciences) By using an automated process,
the dispensing error rate was reduced to 0.075%