Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
age of reason
Transcript of age of reason
1773—Boston Tea Party
1783—Treaty of Paris
1788-Ratification of the Constitution
Characteristics of the 18th century
age of revolutions
belief in progressivism
Common Beliefs of the Rationalists
*Faith in natural goodness
*Perfectibility of a human being
*The power of reason
*Outdated social institutions cause unsociable behavior
God created the universe, “wound it up;” then disassociated himself from his creation.
“MY MIND IS MY CHURCH”
genre and style?
effects of literature?