Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Card Collecting
a collector. He bought me a set of Topps baseball in 1989, and got me more sets each year until I was old enough to appreciate (and not chew on) individual packs. Around age 7 or so, I stopped collecting, aside from a brief
(and overall regrettable) foray into Pokemon. This collecting lull lasted for quite a while, until I was 23, and on a routine shopping trip with my younger brother. As we were walking through an aisle, my brother grabbed a pack of 2011 Topps and, as all younger brothers do, asked if he could have it.
When we arrived home, my brother and I opened the pack, and I realized I was having as much fun as he was. Although I hadn't even thought about cards in years, I was hooked, and so was my brother. And we've been collecting together ever since.