Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Takako's Research Project
Transcript of Takako's Research Project
1. Open the LIBRARY CATALOG icon on your desktop.
When all else fails,
ask your friendly
3. Do a SUBJECT search for your topic
You may have to try several different terms before you find the right books:
"immigration" for Mexican immigrants
"music" for hip hop music
Broaden your search term.
4. Write down 3 call numbers
Example: 348.2 RICH
R 741.5 THOMPSON
**SKIP BIOGRAPHY AND FICTION!
5. Locate your books.
6. Select best resource.
7. Sit down.
8. Use the table of contents and index.
(Go to http://cougarlibrary.com
3. If unhappy with results,
then try KEYWORD search.
1. Summary of group's characteristics.
2. Summary of time period.
3. Obstacles faced.
4. Definition of their American Dream.
Ms. Ybarra & Mrs. Joyce
Author(s), title, publisher, city published, year published.