Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Concurrent Programming in Java
Transcript of Concurrent Programming in Java
"Threads are a basic ingredient of life"
Once upon a time...
by Paulo Pereira, Feature Team J,
Care to dance?
Threads and beyond
The next frontier
"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things; and thence proceed to greater.", Epitectus
Please, do abuse of our patience!
Don't be shy, and remember Alan Greenspan's notorious words:
'I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."
what is it about?
how to identify hazards?
how to address it?
data access or control?
how to build synchronizers?
what do we have?
where can I get one?
how to spot them?
can I use something else?
what about performance?
what are the main issues?
is it really worth it?