Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cancer
Cancer begins when the cells are altered or mutated. It takes a couple mutations before a cell is cancerous. They have different ways of defending themselves from the cancer cells. They will kill them off, but if the right mutations happens then the cell will start to grow out of control.
Types of Cancer
There are 200 different types of cancers. Usually cancers are named after the body where they first started. There is Breast cancer, Colon cancer, Leukemia which is in the blood, Lymphoma which is in your white blood cells, and much more.
A soar that does not heal
a mole or a soar that has a change in size, shape, color or thickness
If its hard to swallow
A change in bowel movements
A lump growth
If you always have a scratchy throat and coughing
We knew all the words and understood everything. There are no vocabulary words.
By: Abby H and Ranit S
Cancer is any uncontrolled disease. Abnormal cells starts dividing uncontrollably and create tumors. These cancer cells slowly kill good cells and tissues and this makes the person sick. About 40% of people are diagnosed with cancer in their lives.