Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION IN CANADA - CALGARY BRANCH
Transcript of UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION IN CANADA - CALGARY BRANCH
2012 ACTIVITIES REPORT
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION
Strong balance sheet with total cash & investments of $55,000
Funded over $90,000 of local and national projects in 2012
UNAC-Calgary 2012 Financial Report
The United Nations Association in Canada engages the Canadian public in the work of the United Nations and the critical international issues which affect us all
UNAC-Calgary engages and educates Calgarians in the work of the United Nations with a particular focus on youth, environmental and human rights issues
UNAC-Calgary Mission Statement
UNAC-Calgary invests in innovative projects and partnerships in our local community that educate, engage, or benefit Calgarians, particularly
, on themes related to the following mandates of the United Nations:
Youth and Education
Local Community Investment Strategy
- Multimedia & Multiculturalism (M&M)
- Ripple Effect & Calgary Current
- New Diplomacy of Natural Resources: Young Leaders Forum & Op-Ed Competition
Implemented in Calgary
NUTV Greenlite Arts Festival (Earth Week 2012)
GlobalFest Youth Forum
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association Youth Forum
Calgary Peace Run (Consortium for Peace Studies & Project Ploughshares)
Taste of Cultures
United Nations Day Event
Alberta Council for Global Cooperatives (ACGC)
1. Quorum requirements
2. Removal of Chairman
3. Removal of Auditors
4. Amendment to Cheques
5. No financial benefit clause
Director, External Partnerships
Director, Fund Development
Director, Event Planning
Board of Directors
Thank you Volunteers!