Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aria Troubleshooting
1. Search for an email address using Ctrl + F to search for one of the following: search for "@" to find an email address in a Windows log. Search for "%40" to find an email address in a MacOS log.
2. Once you have located the email address, you can use it to view the customer's account.
Aria logs are provided in the client setup once setup has failed. Information we can gain from the logs are the user's email address and computer OS.
To open an Aria log from a customer email:
1. To open a log, click on the attached zip file
2. Open the latest log
3. The log will open in a Notepad format
Ignore the "Wireless Mode" portion of the log file; DO NOT advise the customer to change a wireless mode based on what appears in the log file.
A customer writes in that that they'd like a phone call for setup or syncing issues.
" I will need a phone number to call in otherwise I will return the scale . Provide me a phone number please and u will call tomorrow"
1. Update subject to include "Call Request"
2. Provide the customer with our customer service phone number.
When sending the support phone #, please also send Aria questions and ask the user to have their information ready.
If a customer provides their phone number, but does not request a phone call please send a troubleshoot.
Aria | Call Request.
Please give me a call concerning the setup of the Aria scale I just
No device paired.
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties setting up your Aria scale.
We believe that the following instructions will allow you to setup your Aria scale.
To complete Aria setup using a desktop computer, you must have wireless capability. The scale communicates through WiFi, so all hard-wires (Ethernet/Network cables) must be unplugged in order for setup to be completed. If your desktop does not have wireless capability (the ability to connect to a wireless router) you will need to use another device to complete scale setup.
To set up your Aria scale, please follow these steps:
1. Gather the things you will need to complete scale setup: scale, WiFi capable device, network password.
2. Make sure that you are no longer connected to any wired connections (Ethernet), VPN or VMware.
3. Go to www.fitbit.com/start/aria and click the "Download" button.
4. Open the Fitbit Scale Setup file once it has downloaded. You may receive a security warning; please opt to "Run the file."
5. The installer window will pop up. Please make sure that you have your scale nearby and then click "Get Started."
6. You will then be prompted to either "Log in to your existing account" or will be asked to "Sign up for a free account." Choose the option that pertains to your situation.
7. You will then need to enter or verify your personal information and click "Next."
8. You will be asked to name your scale. Please make sure that your initials are in all uppercase letters.
9. The software will then look for your scale, as well as your wireless network.
If it finds a network that you do not want to use, please click on the "No, I want to use another network" button at the bottom, and enter the correct network information.
10. Place the scale in Setup Mode by following the instructions on the screen. You will be asked to take out a battery, wait 10 seconds, put the battery back in and flip it over to ensure the scale reads "Setup Active." Click "Connect."
11. The scale will move through steps to connect to your WiFi Network on its own. Your scale will scroll the following messages during this process:
- Sending WiFi
- Switching back to your WiFi network
- Waiting for confirmation from Fitbit
12. The final screen will read: "Success"
You will then be able to use your scale as you would any other household scale.
Please let us know if you're still having issues setting up your Aria and we'll be glad to assist.