Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tweaching
Allows a maximum of 140 characters
Used to share statuses and breaking news (first hand accounts) Edu Tweeters to follow
@Innova8IT You follow others, they may follow you back if you're interesting enough! #ukedchat #hurricane #championsleague SPEAKING THE LINGO Verb: tweet
#: hash tag DM: direct message
@: Send/Reply to tweet What could we tweet? Discuss in 2-3s and add your ideas to a post-it (or 2) Where are you on the continuum? Twitter Virgin Twitter Whore "Tweets are to literature as Lego is to architecture." It could be argued that students are reading more than ever with constant access to social media and other online material. However, we need to be concerned with the quality of what they are reading, opposed to how much. Alain de Botton, 2013