Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thailand
but when his head fell down, it got fire.
So the princesses hold their father's head one by one.
Seven princesses and their evil father
They decided to use their own special
skills to save the world
The king told that his only weakness was his hair
April, lasts 3-10 days
Pure the water on elder's hands or who is respected for people.
A time for cleaning and renewal
The hero of people and nations
The solemn royal
The origin of the name of Thailand
Let's Go Exploring
513,000 square kilometers
the world's 51st-largest country
64 million people
the 20th-most-populous country
Ethnically Thai : 75%
Thai Chinese : 14%
Ethnically Malay : 3%
- A Slight bow
- Palms Pressed Together
- A Serene Smile
- For God, Greeting, Mourning
Buddhism : 94.6%
Muslims : 4.6%
On The Head
With the Feet
Physically Contact With
two teams of three players
only the instep kick, knee kick, shin kick, shoulder kick, or head kick are allowed.
Thai boxing (Muay Thai)
national and tradition sport of Thailand.
Campion of 2013
First time world women Thai boxing
Ram Muay-kind of dance before boxing
- Most floating markets operating today mainly
serve as tourist attractions
Ladyboy Cabaret Show
- Fire Massages
- All goods are sold from boats
- Pattaya, Thailand
- A red-light district with many go-go bars
- Snake Massage
- Body Massage
Sticky Ricky with Ripe Mango
Hot and Sour
Deep Fried Spring Rolls
Christians : 0.7%
Thai food is known for its balance of three to four fundamental taste senses in each dish
- Sour, Sweet, Salty, Spicy
Grilled Pork with Peanut Sauce
- Fire Massage
In Thailand, how do people greet each other?
What is the most popular sport in Thailand?
How many daughters of the king were in the legend?
What does "Thai" mean in the Thai language?
Which of the following choices are not the four fundamental taste senses of Thai food?
Answer it and do the gesture