Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mandal theory : foreign policy, war and diplomacy
Transcript of Mandal theory : foreign policy, war and diplomacy
“Your neighbour is your natural enemy and the neighbour’s neighbour is your friend”. This was the basic thought behind Kautilya’s Mandala Theory.
Mandal Theory: foreign policy ,war and diplomacy
Foriegn Policy - Mandal Theory
Kautilya on war
Kautilya did not say to himself, "Prepare for war, but hope for peace," but instead, "Prepare for war, and plan to conquer
3 Types of war
SIX forms of Diplomacy
Kautilya's forms of diplomacy also depends on the type of the king whether the policy is directed toward the superior, inferior or equal
Mandala theory favorable to Pakistan
Mandala theory favorable to India