Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
wedge and screw
Transcript of wedge and screw
The History of the Screw
The screw was invented in the 1st Or 2nd century B.C.
The wedge and screw are alike because they are both inclined planes
They are used in different ways.
Likes and Differences
the wedge was first created around
million years ago!
The history of the wedge
By: Logan Holt
Wedge and Screw
Why was the Wedge made?
The wedge was made to cut and split things apart
Why was the screw made?
The screw was made to raise an object to a higher elevation or greater depth.