Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Facebook Case Study
Transcript of Facebook Case Study
Azita Naseri Business Model Of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Facebook's Concept Life Story Facebook's Business Model How To Facebook Describes the rationale of how an organization creates, delivers, and captures value.
9 basic building blocks:
- Customer Segments
- Value Propositions
- Customer Relationships
- Revenue Streams
- Key Resources
- Key Activities
- Key Partners
- Cost Structure Mainly, Facebook's model is based on advertisements
It includes ad supported content
Facebook now changed their business model because they discovered that their old model was not the one suitable for Facebook
Users do the work
Brands send the traffic & inject the revenue