Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self-Portraits
likeness of the artist
Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.
-Rembrandt van Rijn
Value the process.
I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone. Because I am the person I know best.
I was very down. I realized the gap between reality and the ideal...The first step, was to create a style to express my feelings accurately, starting with something that I knew really well —
A work of art created to show a person, animal, or group of people, usually focusing on the face.
Leonardo da Vinci
The rendering of something in a life like way
The relation of one thing to another with respect to size and placement
Something seen or drawn from the side, such as a face
The outline of a shape.
Depicts the subject between a frontal view and a profile view; showing 3/4 of the face