Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Career Coaching
Towards a working definition of
What do we already know?
How do we already do this?
Career coaching is an interactive process of exploring work-related issues—leading to effective
—in which the coach acts as a guide, supporter, and facilitator to help customers make positive steps towards their employment goals.
Career Coaching Tool
Job search/career design
Use of phone & email
Recognition of health/mental issues
Comprehensive coordination of services
1 year to 3 years (more than core)
Intensive/ Face to Face
Process for customer to become work ready
Working within a prescribed/routine WIA structure
Work issues focus
1 year or less (core services or tandem with CM)
Less intensive/phone and email
15-20 min intervals
Dynamic, process of discovery from one stage to the next: a non-routine work process
Case Management Tool
What are the best models/elements/tools/strategies/ of career coaching? What does it look like?
describe specific behavior
to reach goal