Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Suffixes and short/long vowel words
Transcript of Suffixes and short/long vowel words
that have suffixes. Wait a minute... What is this word ? What is this word ? Say this word aloud.
You know it well.
You don't even have to think
before reading it. Wait a minute... Wait a minute... What do you notice? sca r ed sca rr ed Hmm... Which one has the
short vowel sound?
Which one has the
long vowel sound? hopped What do you notice? Make a match. Can you come up with a rule for suffixes and short/long vowel words? Answer. star stare staring starring What do you notice? odd ball star staring