Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Suffixes and short/long vowel words
Transcript of Suffixes and short/long vowel words
that have suffixes. Wait a minute... What is this word ? What is this word ? Say this word aloud.
You know it well.
You don't even have to think
before reading it. Wait a minute... Wait a minute... What do you notice? sca r ed sca rr ed Hmm... Which one has the
short vowel sound?
Which one has the
long vowel sound? hopped What do you notice? Make a match. Can you come up with a rule for suffixes and short/long vowel words? Answer. star stare staring starring What do you notice? odd ball star staring