Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing and Contrasting Feudal and Enlightenment societies.
Transcript of Comparing and Contrasting Feudal and Enlightenment societies.
----------> Enlightenment Societies acquired power by: Stating that all men are created equally in terms of humanity and law. Holding elections by popular vote. Majority rules! Granting and mantaining reason. See? Feudal structures have the shape of a pyramid. Enlightenment Societies used power by: Teaching the strength of reason Encouraging rational thoughts. Solidifying individual freedom, liberties and equality in the eyes of society, government, God etc. And... Enlightenment Societies justified their power by: Making rational, benefitional social progress. Giving mankind the benefit of the doubt. If you didnt see that, here is a better demonstration. Irreversible freedom and liberty. Avoid tyranny/corruption Enforce tolerance of religions That was the comparison between. Feudal And Enlightenment Societies. *Enlightenment thinkers I think... All religions are = Corruption >:I