Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Atomic Structure
than a proton or neutron Very Small - appx. 1800 times smaller than a proton or neutron PROTONS Positive (+) Charges Located in the nucleus Each proton carries 1 positive charge Neutrons Neutral Charges - none Located in the nucleus
NUCLEUS Made of: & Atoms have a neutral charge.
That means they have no (0) charge. Here's how: Each proton has 1positive charge.
Each electron has 1 negative charge. Soooooooooooo
1 proton will cancel out 1 electron
0 Carbon has:
6 protons (6+) &
6 electrons (6-)