Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare & Contrast Vietnam and Korea
Transcript of Compare & Contrast Vietnam and Korea
Was never an actual declaration of war.
Both wars were very unpopular back home in America.
Both were hot spots fought during the Cold War.
Vietnam War was officially ended. The Korean War ended in a "cease-fire" which means it was never officially ended.
After the war, Vietnam went back to being one all communist countruy. After the Korean War, the country remained divided with the North still being cmmunist and the south remaining non-communist.
Korea was a short war and Vietnam was a long war.
Korea was similar to WW2 in terms of fighting. Vietnam was more of a guerilla war.