Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Genghis Khan My Ancestor By: Valerie Ensign
Transcript of Genghis Khan My Ancestor By: Valerie Ensign
Born in 1162
Occupation was to be a warrior
Birth place Mongolia
He had more than one wife their names were Borte, Abika Khulan, Yesugen, and Yisui.
His children were Ogedei,Jochi, Chagatai,Tolui, and many more but there was so I didn't name all of them.
Parents and their History
Yesugei was Genghis' father and he had six other children.
Hoelun was his mother.
He wanted to be a warrior and rule the whole world.
He wanted to over power everyone so he could be a emperor.
How Did He Die
In August 1227, during the fall of Yinchuan, the capital of Western Xia, Genghis Khan died. The exact cause of his death remains a mystery, and is variously attributed to being killed in action against the Western Xia, illness, falling from his horse, or wounds sustained in hunting or battle.