Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Safe: or are they?
Transcript of Safe: or are they?
SAFE: or are they?
I also observed the following example of wisdom under the sun—it impressed me greatly: There was a small town with only a few residents. A mighty king came against it, surrounded it, and waged a terrible war against it. Now there lived in that town a poor but wise man who saved everyone by his wisdom. But no one remembered that poor man.
- Ecclesiastes 9: 13-15
Trinity Mennonite Church
July 9, 2017
So I thought, Wisdom is better than might, but the wisdom of commoners is despised and their words aren’t heeded.
The calm words of the wise are better heeded than the racket caused by a ruler among fools.
Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one incompetent person destroys much good.
- Ecclesiastes 9: 16-18
One of those with Jesus reached for his sword. Striking the high priest’s slave, he cut off his ear. Then Jesus said to him, “Put the sword back into its place. All those who use the sword will die by the sword.
- Matthew 26: 51-52