Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Deloitte
"100 Best Companies To Work For" Young environment Open-plan office for the staff Doors open for managers and partners Flexible working hours and Holidays Different boss each project Benefits and training Flexible remuneration in kind Discount in services and products Free English courses Full internal and external training Accounting and auditing International laws Management and skills Corporate Social Responsibility Wage above local market rate Volunteering in developing countries Impact day $110 m (FY 2012-2014) to NGO Environmental policy Paper Lights Why is Deloitte a successful firm? Multinational company with a lot of opportunities Excellence is their business standard Take care about their Employees Concerned about the CSR Empowerment and delegation