Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snake Milker
A Snake milker is someone who takes the venom from the snake. They use the snake venom for antidote that inculdes the snake venom. It's a hands on job where you put your fingers millimeters away from the sharp fangs of some of the most dangerous snakes in the world.
Snake Milkers make 2,000 dollars per gram of snake venom. And they make $65-75,000 a year depending on how much venom.
The level of education needed to become a snake milker is a degree in chemistry & a minor in biology.
Why is this unusual
This job is unusual because no one wants to put their life on the line to get venom from snakes because one time you slip or mess up and a snake bits you, you could die !
100,000 people get bit a year by snakes.
There are about 3,000 snake species.
About 600 of them are venomous .
The antidote produced by the venom doesnt always work,
Would you consider this career ?
No I definitely wouldn't consider this as a career because it is a very dangerous career and you need a degree in biology and i do not like biology