Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of dirtbikes
Dirt bike tires come in many different shapes, sizes, rubber compounds, colors and tread patterns to function best in various environments. Selecting the correct tire for the conditions you will be riding in is important. So, which tires should you use? You'll find that most motocross tires and enduro tires are conveniently labeled according to the type of terrain they are designed for. Here are some of them...
Hard Terrain: For hard, dry terrain tires will generally be made of a soft, outer rubber compound to provide extra grip on hard surfaces. The tread blocks (or knobs as I prefer to call them), will be spaced closely together.
Soft Terrain: Used in soft, loamy, muddy and sandy conditions. The rubber compound is hard and the knobs will be taller and shaped in a paddle or scoop-like pattern. Large spaces between the knobs allow mud to be thrown from the tire preventing mud clogging up the gaps. Front tires will have spiky knobs.
What is the difference of a dirt bike and a motor cycle?
Dirt Bikes are off-road motorcycles designed with small engines, light frames, rugged construction, large wheels and knobby tires And Motorcycle is a off - road vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame. So basically the difference between them is that Motorcycles have a strong frame and DirtBikes have light frame. So in my opinion is that DirtBikes are better but I really like Motorcycles too. Five Facts About DirtBikes! 1. DirtBikes are light weight off - road Motorcycles built with a rugged frame. 2. DirtBikes have special tires and stiff suspension to navigate hilly, rough terrain in all types of weather.
3. Dirt bikes are used in motocross racing events held in North America, Europe and Asia. Adverse
4. Adverse conditions require these bikes to be specially constructed, with many high-performance components incorporated into street motorcycles, including cruisers and sports bikes.
5. The bikes are powered either by a two-stroke or four-stoke engine with the smaller two-stroke mixing oil and gas simultaneously, while a four-stroke reuses the oil much like an automobile.
What does cc mean as in 50cc ?
"cc refers to cubic centimetres - this is the metric measurement of volume in the cylinder of an engine.
a 200cc engine in a motorbike would be an average size but you'd never find that in a car as the smallest cars sold in the EU and Japan are at least 600cc.
1000cc = 1 litre therefore a 1.5L car is 1500cc, 3000cc = 3L etc. I hope I'm not being too pedantic in my explanation. Anyway you get the gist of what I'm saying...
Fun pictures of DirtBikes!
Hoped You Liked My Report On DirtBikes! By:Ryder Heikkila! What kind of activities are there for DirtBikes? There are many different activities and places to ride dirtbikes.
There are designated areas the government sets aside to ride them. They are often call ORV parks ( Off Road Vehical Parks) ...
People also recreate with their dirtbikes at the dessert, dunes, private tracks, race tracks, hill climbs, and flat tracks (circular dirt oval tracks) Some of my favorite dirtbike activites