Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
School Block Activities Weeks
Transcript of School Block Activities Weeks
The podcasts were literary based. 'The Twits' by Roald Dahl was used as a stimulus for this particular podcast.
The school are aiming
to obtain a STEM
Award and a Digital
Schools Award. During
the SBA weeks I helped
the school take steps
towards earning these
I researched and downloaded apps for the school ipads. I held professional conversations with teachers about what type of apps they wanted downloaded.
I went into the 2nd, 3rd and 4th classes
and gave a lesson about what podcasts are.
I discussed the 'ingredients' needed to
create a podcast potion...
HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE STUDENTS' GREAT WORK!!
I also completed an IT audit in the school. Here is one of the pages from the audit.
I ALSO DID EXPERIMENTS WITH THE STUDENTS FOR THE STEM AWARD. WE MADE LAVA LAMPS.
WE ALSO PLANTED TOMATO PLANTS AND WATCHED THEM GROW!