Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Synthesis
Synthesizing information from multiple sources leads to a deeper understanding of the world.
1. Watch "Singin' in the Rain"
How does Gene Kelly feel about rain?
2. Read "April Rain Song"
Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk
The rain makes running pools in the gutter
The rain plays a little sleep song on our roof at night
And I love the rain.
Synthesize: Tell a partner, how do both authors feel about the rain?
1. WS: Word Spokes (MYO)
2. Read: "Phobias" Synthesize what both text say about the nature of fear (BR/CH)
3. Write: Fill in "Homework" Evidence Chart
4. SSR/Sticky notes
5. Free Write
Module 4- In Between and Among Texts