Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cubic Architecture
Basic Geometric Shapes (usually squares) used even for windows
Mostly simple designs based from squares
Modern/ contemporary look
Usually 1-2 stories tall
Cubic Architecture is said to have started somewhere during the 20 th Century in France, during the cubism movement. The originator is unknown.
& Other Unique Materials
Why I Like Cubic Architecture
Cubic architecture is very unique to me and you can design it any way you want.
With the basic geometric shapes like squares and triangles it makes this architecture seem like a type of art.
Principles and Elements of Design
Famous Cubic Architect
Piet Blom created the cube houses in
Rotterdam and Helmond in The Netherlands
His initial tests of cubic architecture
was made in the early 1970's in Helmond
Today Cubic Architecture can be found in the US and some places in Europe.