Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hitler as A Child
Transcript of Hitler as A Child
and was devoted to her family He loved his mother the most out of everybody Gentle Loving Devoted to her family Father Stern Short tempered Often lashed out in rage at family Friends He only had one friend He said that Adolf had always hated anyone who disagreed with him His high school history teacher unintentionally interested him in being revolutionary, So he then ended up revolting against most governments. c He was always at odds with the world, against everybody else He grew up hating every person who disagreed with him His dad pushed him into going into the government