Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Redefining "Cheating" #rhizo14
Transcript of Redefining "Cheating" #rhizo14
Knowledge is something that is contained in textbooks, something owned by the teacher
In this context cheating is
failing to reproduce the knowledge faithfully, failing to "understand" it correctly, or substituting it by somebody else's knowledge such as
In the connected world
everybody has a voice, so everybody can
make their own meaning,
or share and remix other people's work.
Your knowledge becomes
as unique as your fingerprints.
As long as you give attribution
and don't try to present other people's work as your own
you are free to choose
what you want to learn and who you want to learn from.
In the traditional classroom
is yours alone
and you never know