Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Value!
Transcript of Copy of Value!
the lightness or darkness of a surface
"shading" is what we call adding value to our drawings
this is where the light source is the strongest, so it will have the most white
this is the medium grey area, it will be the color the object is
this is opposite the light source on the object, the dark grey color
Here is your darkest dark (black) the shadow the object casts, will always be on the other side of the light source
creating value scales:
Using your Drawing Pencils
2H HB 4B
Ways to Shade:
Using a blending stump, this scale is smooth.
Using lines, close together/far apart to show value
Lines that cross!
Using dots or mark making to show value.
A scale showing values from light to dark