Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Business Studies
The things that don't change. (Indirect)
The costs that change depending on the products that are sold
The money you invest to start up a business.
Tills, premises, shelves and advertising before opening
Fixed Costs + Variable costs
Rent , Bills, Staff wages, insurance
Packaging and flavourings
When the total costs match total revenue.
You don't make a profit or a loss.
How much more money you need to make a profit.
Total costs = Total revenue
Advantages and disadvantages:
You know you've made a profit or breakeven.
You don't know whether you have made a profit or breakeven.
Cash flow forecast