Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
8.02_Slicing Project_123D Make
Transcript of 8.02_Slicing Project_123D Make
You will be creating a prototype using stacked slice method
How can we use stacked slice method to help us visualize a design?
Last Thursday, we created a model from slicing. Below is one of those models. What do you think prevented our model from being more realistic?
Complete the stacked slice cut out sheets.
Export your file as a PDF, save as <Name> Car_slicedPDF_r1_vA and submit it through our website.
Stacked Slice Model: Prototyping a Car
Open 123D Make in application
Import car design file in the Open Example Shape tab
Choose Stacked slices from the construction technique menu
Select custom size for Manufacturing setting
- set your board to be 11” x 17” & thickness to be 1/16”(0.0625)
Discuss within your group which axis to slice the car is the best.
Select blue arrow and orientate Slice Directio
Once you have complete all the setting click Get plans. Export pdf