Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
Transcript of Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
Algebraic Expressions Pg. 78 in your books. 7a + 4a + 3b - 6 PARTS OF AN EXPRESSION: A TERM is a number OR the product of a number and variable(s) - separated by addition. LIKE TERMS have identical variables. A COEFFICIENT is a number that multiplies a variable A CONSTANT is a term that has no variable. 3m - 2n + n - 4 Rewrite subtraction as addition to
identify coefficients and constants. Coefficients: Constants: 3 1
-2 -4 Combining as many terms as possible. Simplifying Expressions: 5y + y =
3a + 2 + 4a - 1 = 6y 7a + 1