Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SS8H1a Prehistoric Cultures of Georgia
Transcript of SS8H1a Prehistoric Cultures of Georgia
SS8H1 The student will evaluate the development of Native American cultures and the impact of European exploration and settlement on the Native American cultures in Georgia.
a. Describe the evolution of Native American cultures (Paleo, Archaic, Woodland, and Mississippian) prior to European contact.
SS8E1 The student will give examples of the kinds of goods and services produced in Georgia in different historical periods.
Enduring Understanding and EQ:
The student will understand that the movement and migration of people and ideas affects all societies involved.
How did various developments in the culture of prehistoric Native Americans mark their evolution from the Paleo period through the Mississippian Period? (H1a, E1)
What impact did environment have on the development of the prehistoric Native American cultures?(H1a, E1)
What caused the early prehistoric societies to be on the move, and once they stopped their nomadic existence, how did their society change? (H1a)