Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare the way the relationship is presented in 'Nettles' and 'Brothers'
Transcript of Compare the way the relationship is presented in 'Nettles' and 'Brothers'
of a father and child. The relationship between the two brothers is presented in a negative and embarrassing relationship. ON THE OTHER HAND Brothers The structure of just 1 stanza may
represent a story like structure,
this also related to the
the father and child
to be close. the structure in brothers relate to the structure as the structure has been split into 3 stanza's, this may link to the relationship between the two brothersas being a broken relationship. HOWEVER Brothers "My son aged 3"
this language is used to create a sympathetic view in the readers mind, it also shows the young boy's innocence. "Saddled with you for the afternoon"
This highlights that the