Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Narwhals
The Narwhal lives in the Arctic Coastal Waters and is called "the unicorn of the sea", because like unicorns they have a spiral tooth but, unlike unicorns it can grow up to 2.7 meters long. Scientists think the tooth is for battles. Females also grow a spiral tooth but it is not a s long as the males.
Bottlenose Dolphins, Belugas, Harbor porpoises and Orcas are the animals that are related to Narwhals. Narwhals are often seen in groups of 15 to 20 but groups of hundreds, and even thousands, have been reported.
What animals are
related to Narwhals?
Narhwals hunt in groups and feed on fish, shrimp, squid and other sea animals.
What do Narwhals eat?
Narhwals get killed by Iniut hunters, polar bears or walruses.
They were hunted for their meat, oils and tucks