Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezi-tations
Why Use Prezi?
Incorporate a specific flow into your presentation
Tired of Traditional Powerpoint Presentations
Easy to Collaborate, share and repurpose
Easy to embed Youtube videos
Easy to Add Royalty-free pictures
First things 1st
-To use Prezi, you need an account
NB: Select the Educational Account to recieve additional
functionality without having to pay
the Zebra Editing Tool
Once you have all of your information on your "white board" choose an order to display it in
Join components together so thay they will be seen in the same view
Insert pictures, documents, shapes, Flash Files and You Tube Videos
Change your theme
View your Prezi
Use "Write" to click out of other bubbles
Repurposing a Prezi
1. Save your PowerPoint as a .pdf
2. Click the insert Bubble
3. Choose File
4. Find the .pdf document and insert it
5. Each slide will show up as a seperate Prezi Object
6. Use Frames to highlight specific components of PPT Sides
Prezifying your PowerPoint
Presenting your Prezi:
Access Prezi Online
Export to your Desktop
Zoomable Periodic Table
Creative Uses of Prezi
-Use the Shft key to select multiple objects
-Click on, Click off Bubbles
-Links will become active after you leave and return to a Prezi
-If your YouTube link doesn't automatically embed in your presentation, try adding a 'v' to the link (httpv://)
-Prezi limits the number of font styles you can use... try adding titles and word art as images