Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Breaking News
- Talk about breaking news
- Share some news they currently have
- Talk about the craziest news they have heard
Go to the front and share the most shocking news you have received in your whole life
Stand up and start practicing. Keep in mind you have to switch partners. You must answer each question twice with different classmates.
Get your exposition ready and then go to the front.
Work in pairs and give your best answer in the questions
Practice the role play then go to the front and act it out
Let´s go ahead and clsoe the class the best way possible
Cloding the class
Let´s refresh our knowledge and prctice the learning from this class
Work in pairs on the following questions and then share you answer with the class
Do you watch the news? why?
Talk about some current news that you have heard.
What kind of news do your parents usually watch?
After this Lesson students will be able to:
Give one example how to use each word
Learn some new vocabulary for this topic
Be confident and give your very best!!
Tell me about the best news you have ever recieved
Share a good memory you have from elementary school
You are going to be journalists and will be giving the news to the class, Both will work together and both will be talking to the public about the news you have for them.
Together you have to talk for 2 minutes
Explain how and when to use WETHER and give an example
Give your partner some new words you´ve learned