Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comets, Asteroids, and Meteors
Transcript of Comets, Asteroids, and Meteors
By: Elle, Olivia, and Brooklyn Comets are chunks of ice and dust whose orbits are usually very long, and narrow ellipses. Comets They are objects that are to small to be a planet, so they are called asteroids.
Asteroids revolve between the sun and the orbits of Mars and Jupiter Asteroids Meteors t When a meteoroid enters Earth's atmosphere, friction makes it burn up and produce the streak of light you see in the sky. That's a meteor. Asteroids are very dangerous, despite their size.
The orbit holds more than 200 asteroids.
Most asteroids are shaped oddly, and are often pitted Asteroids Continued Comets orbit the sun. The Nuclei is about 10 miles or less.
Some comets called sun-grazers crash right into the sun and evaporate. Comets Continued