Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALD (August 25-September 9, 2014)
Transcript of ALD (August 25-September 9, 2014)
Why do people write? Why is it good practice to write every single day? If music did not have words, would it have the same impact on you?
What kind of student are you? Do you have more people in your life motivating you or discouraging you? How does it make you feel?
Why is it important to examine a textbook before using it for class? Explain your answer.
Is writing something you do because you have to do it in school? If you could write your own book, what would the title of it be?
In complete sentences, write 3 reasons why chrome books are useful.
Why is it important to sound professional when writing and speaking and reacting to situations? Name a situation wherein being professional is important.
We have been working on our focus words (analyze, factor, function, interpret, and structure). How can you apply these words in an essay for other classes? Be specific.
Name all the parts of speech you know. What is their purpose in writing?