Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Present Progressive
to be (am, are, is) + infinitive+ -ing Can be used to describe what is happening now,
or what will happen in the future. Action happening at the moment of speaking Tells what a person "is doing" rigth now. Signal Words: Summary Group 2 Example: Diana Paola Cabrera Morales 05
Daniel José Colindres Fuentes 06
Diego José Colop Fuentes 07
Lizbeth Karina Coxaj Alvarez 08 Pedro is working today.
They are working.
Miles is eating. Maria is playing in the park today.
We are going to school.
I'am studing English. When to use it: 11th grade
Liceo Javier Vespertino
Teacher: Gina Lavagnino I'm taking the bus in the station.
I am studying now.
The child is sleeping. 1. Now
2. At the moment
4. Listen! Fixed plan in the near future (short time) Actions happening at the moment of speaking Temporary actions Repeated actions which are irriatin to the speaker Past Moment of speaking Future
Present Progressive General Examples:
(A) you are playing football
(N) you are not playing football
(Q) are you playing football? Exercises: Put the verbs in the gaps in the correct form of the Present Progressive, as are affirmative, interrogative or negative. 1. ______ you _______ (wait) for someone?
2. I __________(look) for my glasses. I can't find them.
3. He _____________ (not work) today. He is on holiday.
4. They ____________ (not take) photos of the house.
5. My parents ___________ (visit) Rome at the moment.
6. ______ she ________ (work) in her room?
7. Why _________ your brother ________ (sit) on the floor?
8. You ____________ (not listen) to me.
9. Look, the old man __________ (cross) the street now.
10. We __________ (fly) over London at the moment. Answers: 1. Are you waiting (wait) for someone?
2. I am looking (look) for my glasses. I can't find them.
3. He is not working (not work) today. He is on holiday.
4. They are not taking (not take) photos of the house.
5. My parents are visiting (visit) Rome at the moment.
6. Is she working (work) in her room?
7. Why is your brother sitting (sit) on the floor?
8. You are not listening (not listen) to me.
9. Look, the old man is crossing (cross) the street now.
10. We are flying (fly) over London at the moment. And if you don't understand, maybe you understand with this. http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2645 Exercise 2: "In all love and serve" Be happy!!